Protecting the Privacy of Client Records and Information
GIA Partners, LLC is committed to upholding the interests of our clients. For this reason, we keep personal information as confidential as possible for the general welfare of our clients. GIA Partners will not disclose personal information to anyone unless it is:
- required by law;
- at the direction of the client or partner; or
- necessary to providing the best service to our clients and partners.
GIA Partners, LLC has not and will not sell personal information to anyone for any reason.
Information GIA Partners, LLC Will Collect
In order to properly manage our client’s accounts, GIA Partners collects and maintains certain types of information, including the following:
- information we receive from a client or partner upon opening an account; and
- information we generate to service accounts (in addition to account statements and trade tickets this would include information such as allocation of gains and losses as well as fees and income generation).
Who Receives Information
GIA Partners may also disclose limited aspects of a client’s or partner’s personal information to the following:
- Government or regulatory entities (all records are subject to examination during audits);
- Brokers (for trading purposes);
- Administrator (if any), accountants, auditor and attorneys (in reviewing billings and receivables, contracts etc.) and other service providers;
- Consultants and other intermediaries upon a client’s or partner’s request and/or approval; and
- As otherwise permitted or required by law.
How GIA Partners, LLC Protects Your Information
GIA Partners maintains certain safeguards that comply with U.S. federal standards to ensure that our clients’ and partners’ personal information is protected now as well as into the future, including closed accounts. These safeguards include enforcing policies that physically and electronically keep partner information safe, and allowing only those employees needing personal information for their job completion to have access to it with the understanding that it is to be regarded in strictest confidence.
If you need assistance with this Website, or if you need to communicate with GIA, you may contact GIA Partners at (212) 893-7810.